Submit your design?
Do you want us to publish your project? So exciting! Please read the notes below to ensure you send us what we need, and how we need it.
1. Send us approximately 5-6 project pictures in high quality.
2. Send us 4-5 process pictures, like: prototyping, sketches, material exploration.
3. Send us a profile/portrait picture of you preferably on a white/grey background. We'll use it if we share your work via this website too.
4. A/several video(s), if available.
NOTE: We prefer 'light' visuals - they generally engage better than visuals shot on a 'dark' background.
1. Send us WHAT: Explain what your project is about (max. 20 words).
2. Send us HOW: How did you make your project (max. 30 words).
3. Send us WHY: Tell about your inspiration/goal to achieve (max. 30 words).
4. Send us your details (name, age, your Instagram name, website, (former) University)
5. If you got any help, don't forget to credit the makers. You MUST ensure you have the permission of the copyright holder for all material you submit, always.
6. Please send us a more in-depth story of the project (at least 200 words), so we can include your project on our website, blog and for partnerships.
7. Please provide us with 2-3 Instagram names/websites of your designer-friends, so we can maybe share their project(s) as well (and help them too!)
Please use WeTransfer to send us all content. This is the most convenient way for us to review your project for a post and to receive the content in the highest quality. You can send us everything as mentioned above via: email@example.com
We will always try to respond within 48 hours if we decide to share your project(s). If so we'll notify you the scheduled timeline for a post on our social media channels and website. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to us.
A feature via StudentDesign is always free of charge (yes!). It takes us a lot of time to create the amazing content for our platform however, so if you want to help us you can use our license code to try Skillshare for two months (we earn a small fee if you use the code). You can cancel it any time and it's free for the first two months - check it out, it's cool!